Today I wanted to talk about raising your personal vibrational frequency. Sounds a bit Woo Woo I hear you say? Not necessarily so…
There is nothing particularly New-Age or “Woo Woo” about the subject of raising your vibration. In fact, Albert Einstein proved it back in 1905, when he made a discovery that ignited human curiosity through quantum physics.
Einstein proved through quantum physics that energy and matter are interchangeable and interconnected. The universe and all things within it are interchangeable. Your energy, vibrational frequency, and physical self are interchangeable. We are one universal energy body manifesting itself in various forms throughout the cosmos.
“Everything is energy and that’s all there is to it! Match the frequency of the reality you want and you cannot help but get that reality. It can be no other way. This is not Philosophy – it is Physics!”
~ Albert Einstein
When two frequencies come together, the lower one rises to meet the higher. We call this the principle of resonance. Let’s look at an example. When a piano is tuned, a tuning fork is struck and brought close to the piano string that carries the identical musical tone. The string then raises its vibration automatically and adjusts itself to the same rate at which the fork is vibrating.
These days, scientists recognize that countless vibrations radiating at various frequencies control the molecules in your body. In 1974, Dr. Colin W.F. McClare, a biophysicist at Oxford University, discovered that the frequencies of vibrating energy are approximately 100X more efficient in sending information within a biological system than physical signals, such as hormones, neurotransmitters, and other growth factors.
When you use the principle of resonance, you can accelerate the speed at which the molecules in your body vibrate. When the atoms within you lose speed, you create third dimensional matter. However, when they accelerate, your consciousness reaches a higher dimension. As a result, the higher you raise your vibrational frequency, the faster you expand your consciousness and the closer to spiritual enlightenment you become. This the universal Law of Vibration.
Now we could go on for hours about Einstein’s Theory of Relativity, the Law of Vibration and Principle of Resonance, but before your eyes glaze over anymore let’s get down to the good stuff!
HOW TO RAISE YOUR VIBRATIONAL FREQUENCY!
You can probably recognise people in your life that as either High Vibe or Low Vibe people. High Vibe people are the ones who just seem to light up a room by their very presence. They are the eternal optimists, always on a “high” and could quite possibly be mistaken for being ADHD! The Low Vibe types are the ones that can bring the mood of everyone around them down to their level in a matter of minutes. They are the “woe is me” types – the Victims!
The plain fact is, the same pure energy that connects our entire universe resides within you. If you can raise the vibrational frequency of your own energy, then your life can and will become happier, more positive, and more fulfilling! But how can you consciously raise your own vibration?
MY 7 TIPS TO RAISING YOUR VIBRATION!
1. Putting Gratitude in Your Attitude – is one of THE quickest and most effective ways to raise your vibration. When you are truly thankful for the little things and the bigger blessings in your life (really appreciate them – from the Heart) then you can’t help but feel good as you go about your day. And this positive thinking gives way to more positive thoughts, speech and actions from yourself. Check out more about Journalling here>>
2. Meditation/Breath-work – some of you might think of meditation as some “airy fairy” nonsense that only Buddhists and hippie weirdos participate in. Not true! It’s not just for those who are considered spiritual. The benefits of Meditation and Mindful Breathing are becoming very well-known, and with more studies being carried out, the list just keeps growing longer! Absolutely anyone can meditate – anywhere, at any time! Find out more about Meditation here>>
3. Self Love/Self Care – While self-care may seem self-indulgent, it’s actually not. Just as we’re instructed to put our oxygen mask on first if there’s an emergency on an airplane before helping others, self-care enables us to help ourselves and others more. Self-care tends to strengthen our immunity, increase positive thinking and make us less susceptible to stress, depression, anxiety and other emotional health issues. In my opinion, self care should be a No. 1 Priority!
4. Physical Health – the body and mind are undeniably connected and, in accordance with the Law of Correspondence, the more care and attention you give to your body, the more optimistic and constructive your mind will be. The better you feel physically, the more your mind will follow and progress along with the positive feelings. The benefits of proper nutrition and regular exercise (of both body and mind) are so well-known that I won’t go into it here – but you get my point!
5. Time in the Great Outdoors – As we feel the breath of nature from of a fresh mountain breeze or the ocean air, it works wonders for our physical and mental health. Cities are man-made environments which cluster so many people so close together with not much Space to clear the mind and maintain balance and focus is paramount if you wish to raise your vibration. Even just 10 minutes in the great outdoors is enough to create a massive energy shift!
6. Disconnect & Reconnect – we live in such a crazy busy world these days and our minds are constantly bombarded with information, the constant dings and pings of emails and notifications, and let’s be honest even watching the news these days is for the most part just damned depressing. Give yourself at least one hour a day to turn it all off and enjoy the stillness and serenity. Tune in with yourself and reconnect with people and things you love!
7. Self Improvement/Education – We are continuously learning and expanding our knowledge and skills through life lessons, so why not take your personal growth into your own hands, at your own pace. In this day and age there is so much information available to us on the internet that you can develop new skills as well as hone your already existing skills. You pursue your passion, educate yourself in Law, or you can simply explore all of the information available to us in your search for Truth. Just remember to ALWAYS have an open mind, no matter what the subject.
And here’s a bonus tip…
READY FOR SOME HOMEWORK?
Practice at least ONE thing from each of the above 7 tips EVERY day for the next 30 days and see what positive shifts you experience in your life, simply by consciously raising your vibration.
Join the Conversation below, and let me know how you go with your High Vibe 30 Day Challenge – and feel free to ask any questions you may have!
Until next time…