Looking for some quick and easy dinner inspiration, that isn’t going to take you off your healthy eating diet? This is one of our Friday night fav’s…Fit n’ Fast Pizza!
- 1 pce Lebanese Bread (I like to use Kobz Wholegrain which is 98% Fat Free and Gluten Free)
- 1 x sachet Leggo’s Pizza Sauce
- BBQ Sauce or Olive Oil
- Mozarella Cheese (grated)
- Toppings of your choice – ground beef, chicken, seafood, snow peas, broccoli, basil, tomatoes, mushrooms…you’re only limited by your imagination.
How to do it:
- Pre-heat oven to 250 degree (f)
- Place lebanese bread on a piece of grease proof paper onto a baking tray, or use a Pizza Stone if you have one.
- Spread Pizza Sauce evenly over the entire base
- Sprinkle a thin layer of cheese over the base
- Spread your toppings
- Finish off with a drizzle of BBQ Sauce or Virgin Olive Oil and another light sprinkling of cheese.
- Place in the oven for around 7-8 minutes until cheese is bubbling and pizza is golden brown.
- Remove from oven, slice and serve with a side salad.