Needing some Lunchtime inspiration? Something that doesn’t include bread or a wrap? Then check out this baby from my friend Kate who kindly introduced me to these…
- 1 x Red Apple
- 1-2 Celery Stalks
- 250 g Shredded Chicken
- 4 Iceberg Lettuce Leaves
- Low Fat/No Fat Mayonnaise
- Finely chop the apple and celery
- Place shredded chicken in a bowl with the chopped apple and celery
- Mix through a small amount of low fat/no fat Mayonnaise (just enough to bind the ingredients together)
- Scoop mixture into lettuce cups and serve.
You can also use other fillings such as tuna, salmon, beef mince, taco mince – almost anything! Get creative.