Looked at Fennel, but not really sure what to do with it? Fennel has a very subtle aniseed flavour and certainly brings something extra to this simple little number…
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse grained salt and cracked black pepper
- 2 large apples, julienned
- 1 medium fennel bulb, cored and thinly sliced
- 3 large ribs celery, sliced (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 cup corriander leaves, roughly chopped (or more to taste)
- In a large bowl, combine the lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Add the apples, fennel, celery and corriander.
- Toss until well combined. Taste and adjust seasonings.