You just can’t go past this quick, easy and yummy Fresh Herbed Fish for a dinner the whole family will love.
- 1/2 cup chopped mixed fresh herbs (such as parsley, dill, basil and chives)
- 2 tsp finely grated lemon rind
- 6 (about 150g each) firm white fish fillets (such as ling or perch)
- 3 bunches asparagus, woody ends trimmed
- Olive oil spray
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Combine the herbs and lemon rind on a plate. Lightly press both sides of the fish in the herb mixture to coat.
- Line 2 baking trays with non-stick baking paper. Place the asparagus, zucchini and pumpkin in a single layer, on the lined trays. Spray lightly with olive oil spray. Season with salt and pepper. Bake in oven for 6 minutes or until tender and crisp.
- Meanwhile, heat a large non-stick frying pan over high heat. Spray lightly with olive oil spray. Add half the fish and cook for 2-3 minutes each side or until the fish is golden and flakes when tested with a fork in the thickest part. Transfer to a plate. Cover with foil to keep warm. Repeat with the remaining fish, reheating and spraying the pan between batches.
- Divide the vegetables among serving plates. Top with the fish and serve with lemon wedges.