1 tblspn Lemon Rind (finely grated)
2 tblspns Lemon Juice (freshly squeezed)
2 cloves Garlic (crushed)
4 medium Lamb Steaks (trimmed)
Salad ingredients – Salad Dressing –
Baby Cos Lettuce 2 teaspoons Lemon Juice (fresh squeezed)
Cherry Tomatoes 2 teaspoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
½ small Red Capsicum
1 Lebanese Cucumber
¼ cup Kalamata Olives (seeded)
50g Fetta (crumbled)
- Prepare the Lamb – combine Lemon Rind, Lemon Juice & Garlic in a small bowl. Place lamb steaks in a plastic zip lock bag, pour marinade over, zip up bag and lightly toss meat and marinade until well coated. Leave in fridge for 1-2 hours before cooking.
- Place salad ingredients in a large salad bowl and gently toss together.
- Mix salad dressing (lemon juice & olive oil) in a small jug/jar. Mix well and drizzle over the salad.
- Cook the Lamb on a heated and oiled grill plate or BBQ until cooked as desired.
- Serve with lamb with salad
Serves approx 4 OR slice 1 piece of lamb and toss through remaining salad for lunch tomorrow.