The Chicken –
- ½ kg skinless chicken tenderloins, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 tblspn Extra Light Virgin Olive Oil
Stir Fry Vegetables –
- Sugar Snap Peas or Snow Peas
- Mix together the soy sauce, orange juice, ginger and salt in a large bowl. Submerge the chicken in the mixture and allow to marinade for about 20 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Wash and chop vegetables into bite sized pieces.
- Heat the Olive Oil in a Wok or large Frypan and cook the chicken until lightly golden and not quite cooked through.
- Add mixed stir fry vegetables to the pan and lightly stir fry until vegetables are tender.
- Serve on a bed of brown rice.