Looking for a little salad inspiration? Look no further than this fresh and tasty Rocket, Spinach & Pear variation.
- Rocket and Baby Spinach leaves
- Raw walnuts (roughly crumbled)
- Pear (sliced)
- Parmesan (shavings)
- Dressing ingredients –
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
The best thing about this salad, is that you can use as much or as little of each ingredient as you like – and you can add a little shaved Fennel for some added zing.
- Rinse a bunch of rocket and baby spinach leaves. Pat dry and then place in salad bowl.
- Thinly slice pear and decorate elegantly over the salad leaves.
- Roughly crumble a few raw walnuts and sprinkle over.
- Add shavings of parmesan at the end.
- Just before serving, add a drizzle of olive oil to taste.