Covid-19 Safety Statement
Body Odyssey Fitness & Health is recognised as a COVID Safe business with a Safety Plan registered with the NSW Government.
New regulations for NSW gyms and indoor fitness centres came into force from 1 August 2020.
These additional requirements mean some changes for staff, clients and visitors to our studio venues. We thank you for your co-operation and understanding.
In order to comply with current regulations, Body Odyssey Fitness & Health must strictly enforce the conditions outlined in our COVID-19 Safety Plan. Please make sure you read through the following information so you understand what YOUR responsibilities are during Covid-19.
Things to Know at a Glance
- All bookings must be made online or over the phone IN ADVANCE due to limited class sizes.
- Payment is to be made at the time of booking (online or over the phone). If not possible, contactless payment preferred. Please do not bring cash.
- To comply with venue capacity restrictions, children and other spectators are not permitted during classes.
- Clients are asked to please arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before class and leave promptly afterwards.
- All class participants MUST bring their own towel to class with them.
- It is a condition of entry that every person entering the building provide an accurate name and number to be signed in on arrival and hands must be sanitised upon entry.
When to Stay Home
The safety of our students and staff is our utmost priority! You are required to stay home if unwell (even if you do not have COVID).
Anyone displaying symptoms of being unwell will respectfully be asked to leave the studio.
Anyone who suspects they may be infected, have been in contact with an infected person, has recently travelled from a hot spot or have been advised by authorities to self-isolate, must not attend classes.
Class times have been staggered with a 15min gap between classes to prevent over-crowding during class changeovers.
Please arrive on time and leave promptly after class. As much as it’s nice to catch up with friends, please avoid gathering in groups outside the studio.
Doors will open 5 minutes before classes. Please wait outside or in your car if you arrive early for class.
Please keep your belongings close by during class and use hand sanitiser upon entry.
Come dressed ready for class!
You will be given your own sanitiser spray bottle to use during class but we will not be able to supply other communal equipment. Bring whatever you will need for class but please avoid bringing too many belongings. Please remember to maintain physical distancing requirements.
Bring Your Own
- 2 towels – 1 for your mat and 1 for your body
- Yoga Mat
- Please wear grip socks OR soft flexible shoes
Your instructor will NOT be wearing a mask as physical distancing measures are in place, however, if you feel more comfortable wearing a mask to classes, please feel free to do so.
The bathroom and any high-touch areas are cleaned regularly. Please stagger your visits to the bathroom facilities to maintain physical distancing.
We will use the last few minutes of class to clean any equipment and students will also be asked to use the sanitiser spray on the floor around your mat.
Thank you for your co-operation, and I trust you enjoy your classes during these difficult times!