Design for DIY Renovators
Are you planning a DIY renovation project – but…
- lack the experience and/or expertise to do it all on your own?
- want a quality custom design and peace of mind that it will look incredible?
- are bamboozled by all the options that Kaboodle, Ikea and other Flat Pack packages offer?
- want to avoid the (many) pitfalls of DIY renovating?
We know kitchens, bathrooms and cabinetry inside-out and offer a Virtual Design and Specification service especially for DIY Renovators like you! A service that will take the head aches, stress and potential mishaps out of your next DIY Project.
IT’S AS EASY AS 1, 2, 3…
- After consulting with you and reviewing your room plans we’ll develop your preliminary design concept.
- You can then review the preliminary design and we can discuss any revisions you may like to incorporate (you get up to 2 revisions per project).
- Once the final design has been settled, we’ll specify your cabinetry, appliances, benchtops and any other PC items required for the project and send these to you with Final Drawings and Specifications list.
Then it’s over to you to get your project underway…
And when it’s done, we’d love to see your completed project, so make sure you send your before and after photos!