I started in Essential Oils and Aromatherapy nearly 27 years ago – for my own (and my family’s) health and wellbeing! It wasn’t long before I was blending and creating my own oily goodies, and sharing them with family, friends and beyond.
I’ve always been very particular about the oils I choose to work with – always searching for the purest and highest quality I could get my hands on, but as I said, it’s mainly been for myself, my family and close friends. I guess you could say I’ve been “Closet Junkie” – until a few months ago, when I decided to “come out of the closet” and partner with doTERRA Essential Oils! WHY? Well, because they just tick ALL the boxes! You can read why here >>
Essential Oils have brought such immense pleasure and healing to my own life over the years, and I’m incredibly passionate about sharing doTERRA with as many people as possible, because I KNOW how incredibly powerful and life changing these oils are!
- More energy
- Better sleep
- Improved focus
- Less Stress
And… I can’t wait to share them with YOU!
5 Ways you can bring Essential Oils into your Life –
There are hundreds (probably thousands) of ways we can use Essential Oils in our everyday lives, but for the most part they fall into 5 categories –
- Relaxation, Meditation, Spiritual
- Skin and Beauty
- Health and Natural “Medicine”
- Cleaning and Home
10 ways I use Essential Oils every day –
- I diffuse or wear mood enhancing oils in my home, office and studio to promote relaxation, stress busting, focus, concentration – whatever mood I’m seeking.
- In my meditation practice and rituals.
- I pop a few drops in a long, hot bath – and make my own boutique bath salts & bath bombs
- I inhale Peppermint when I need a quick “pick-me-up” – and there’s no caffeine crash
- I add it to my Body Oils and Lotions,
- Use it for post workout body aches
- To ward off coughs, colds and flu
- Being an asthmatic, I always have an “Easy Air” blend close by
- In the kitchen and cooking
- Around the home in cleaning and reduce odours