I started in Essential Oils and Aromatherapy nearly 30 years ago when my children were still very young! Back then (in the early 90’s) there weren’t too many resources available, but I scoured the planet to learn everything I could through books and aromatherapists. It wasn’t long before I formed what was to become a life-long love affair with these beautiful oils and started sharing them with family and friends.
Essential oils are natural aromatic compounds found in the seeds, bark, stems. roots, flowers, and other parts of plants! In addition to their intrinsic benefits to plants, and being beautifully fragrance to people, essential oils have been use throughout history in many cultures for their many benefits! Modern scientific study and trends towards more holistic approaches to health and wellness are driving a revival, and new discovery of essential oil health applications.
I have always been very particular about the oils I choose to use – always searching for the purest and highest quality I could get my hands on, so partnering with doTERRA Essential Oils was the obvious decision to make! WHY? Well, because they just tick ALL the boxes! You can read why here >>
Essential Oils have brought such immense pleasure and healing to my own life over the years, and I’m incredibly passionate about sharing doTERRA with as many people as possible, because I KNOW how incredibly powerful and life changing they are!
- More energy
- Better sleep
- Improved focus
- Less Stress
And… I can’t wait to share them with YOU!
5 Ways you can bring Essential Oils into your Life –
There are hundreds (if not thousands) of ways we can use Essential Oils in our everyday lives, but for the most part they fall into 5 categories –
- Relaxation, Meditation, Spiritual
- Skin and Beauty
- Health and Natural “Medicine”
- Cleaning and Home
10 ways I use Essential Oils every day –
- I diffuse or wear mood enhancing oils in my home, office and studio to promote relaxation, stress busting, focus, concentration – whatever mood I’m seeking.
- In my meditation practice and rituals.
- I pop a few drops in a long, hot bath – and make my own boutique bath salts & bath bombs
- I inhale Peppermint when I need a quick “pick-me-up” – and there’s no caffeine crash
- I add it to my Body Oils and Lotions,
- Use it for post workout body aches
- To ward off coughs, colds and flu
- Being an asthmatic, I always have an “Easy Air” blend close by
- In the kitchen and cooking
- Around the home in cleaning and reduce odours