I am committed to helping clients create sustainable wellness practices – to GET fit and healthy, and give them the tools and knowledge to STAY that way!
Wellness is a principle that is about embracing a holistic view of health – striving to create balance between mind, body and spirit. There are 3 key areas to Wellness –
Health (true health) is a balance of mind, body, and spirit. Ancient wisdom and modern science offer us a variety of ways to support our holistic well-being.
Wellness isn’t something you do – it’s how you live. It radiates through your home, your style, and the way you move through the world.
Mindfulness is a way of life. Learning how to infuse presence, intention, and awareness into everything you do.
I promote lifestyle changes through diet, nutrition, exercise and stress management, and focus on –
- Looking at the whole person
- Diverse range of modalities
- Care that is both professional & personal
- A Holistic, Functional and Co-creative approach
- A sounding board for your health concerns
- Services that are complementary to your regular medical treatment
- Promoting wellness as a lifestyle choice
- Teaching how to stay well in the long-term
- Ongoing support and education
Health, Wellness, Nutrition & Life Style Counselling
A healthy and balanced lifestyle leaves you feeling fit, energetic and at reduced risk of illness/disease, based on the CHOICES we make about our daily habits. Good nutrition, moderate exercise and adequate sleep are the foundations of good health and a happy life – and managing stress in positive ways, reduces wear and tear on your body and mind.
I take a holistic and co-creative approach – ie together we’ll re-imagine a BIGGER picture of your life, and create your personal plan for a HEALthier, WELLthier and HAPPYer Lifestyle – not just one that you will love, but one you will love to live up to!
Meditation, Mindfulness & Breathwork
These are subjects that I am deeply passionate about! WHY? Because it changed my life – in fact, it SAVED my life! The benefits of these ancient practices are numerous and can considerably improve your overall physical and mental HEALth, WELLth and HAPPYness. It has been scientifically proven to –
- Manage and reduce Stress, Anxiety and Panic attacks
- Treat and reduce Depression and various mental health issues
- Is beneficial in cases of PTSD (post traumatic stress disorder)
- Help regulate emotional and mood disorders
- Improve and increase concentration and cognitive function
- Improve sleep
- Reduces blood pressure
- Improve energy levels
- May assist with alcohol and substance abuse and other additions
- Increased ability to maintain focus
- Improves learning, memory and self-awareness
- Improves mood and psychological well being
- Prepare you to deal with stressful events
- Increases awareness of your unconscious mind
- Increased creativity
- help reduce/prevent asthma, rheumatoid arthritis and inflammatory bowel disease
- help treat premenstrual syndrome and menopausal symptoms
MBSR (Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction) – MIND Fitness & STRESS Management
MIND Fitness is a life skill that supports our overall well-being, resilience, endurance, concentration and empathy, and includes simple yet powerful techniques that create the mental fitness and endurance to focus our attention, manage a range of different emotions, alleviate stress, trauma and anxiety, and resolve conflict.
As your MIND Fitness and STRESS Reduction Coach, I will give you personalised attention, guidance and support as you begin the process of busting through Stress and Anxiety.
EFT ~ Emotional Freedom Technique
While related to acupuncture, EFT (aka Tapping) does not use needles. It is a non-invasive therapy combining the physical benefits of acupuncture/accupressure with the cognitive benefits of conventional therapy for a much faster, more complete treatment of emotional issues, and the physical and performance issues that often result, and may be included in your other PT/Coaching sessions if beneficial to the client.
I offer both Personal Consultations (face-to-face) and Virtual Consultations (by phone/skype). Payment is required at the time of booking, and is non-refundable.
- Initial Consultation – $95.00
- Follow Up Appointments – $50.00
I accept Visa/MasterCard (+ 2% merchant fee) – OR – Direct Deposit (please ask for bank details).