MOVE your ASSana in ways that move YOU!
Having taught Pole Dance, Aerial Yoga, Barre Pilates and Dance/Fitness for over 12 years, it became increasingly important to develop a more mellow, easy going movement practice for myself to balance my body and mind.
My personal MOVEment practice has developed organically over many years, and allows my body, mind and spirit to express themselves as a collective – in any given moment, on any given day, in any way that feels good – and the bonus? I can keep MOVEing my ASSana (& body) like this well into my 90’s.
It is my personal practice that I share with you here – a Yin/Yang style, blending Aerial Yoga, Barre, Pilates, Kundalini, Yin and Core Vinyasa Yoga. Fusion Yoga MOVEment is a way of being, moving and healing, that helps dissolve physical and mental tension, to move with ease, grace and lightness. To create space for peace, creativity, inspiration!.
#MOVEYOURASSANA | #YOGANOTYOGA
A little bit of Yin & a little bit of Yang…
- YANG Fitness – high energy workouts such as weights, cardio, resistance training, most team sports – any activity where physical exertion is high. Our stress response (fight or flight mode) is triggered, elevating the stress hormones to perform at our best.
- YIN Fitness – lower energy activities such as Hatha, Yin and Kundalini Yoga, Tai Chi, Qi Gong – activities where the focus is on the breath and being present in the moment, and bringing clearer focus and attention. One of the benefits of Yin based activities is that they reduce our body’s stress response, and therefore reduce the stress hormones, allowing us to feel calm, centred and at peace.
- YIN/YANG Fitness – incorporates a little of both – bursts of higher energy activity coupled with lower energy movements! It’s called BALANCE!
Fusion MOVEment Classes –
- Move Your ASSana (Sculpt & Tone)
- Melt & Flow (Stretch, Flex, Flow)
- Barre Fit & Flow