There’s more to Life, and there’s more to Cherene – MUCH more!
PERSONALLY – I am a wife, a mother to 4 amazing humans and step-mother to another 4 amazing humans. I’m also a mother-in-law, grandmother and step-grandmother – oh, and we can’t forget my fur child, Axel! Here’s a snapshot of some of the many ME’s (and my mini me’s) …
For as long as I can remember, I’ve had an insatiable urge to know more, learn more and experience more! More about human beings and more about a diverse range of subjects including…
- Holistic Health, Wellness, Nutrition & Weight Loss Coach
- Spiritual Growth and Life Coach
- Meditation, Breath Work and Mindfulness
- EFT/Tapping (Emotional Freedom Technique)
- Stress, Anxiety and Grief Management,
- Ancient Wisdom – Reiki, Feng Shui, Energy Balancing, Crystal Healing, Aromatherapy, Numerology.
- Business Coach and Mentor
- Aerial Yoga, Pole Dance, Barre Pilates & Yoga (Kundalini, Yin Yoga, Core Vinyasa)
- Cert III Fitness Instructor
- Supplements – Sports, Herbal and Nootropics
- Kitchen, Bathroom & Interiors Designer and Colour Specialist
I have a passion for writing, speaking and mentoring others. I am passionate about sharing my own stories and experiences, and helping others to design a life well lived. I continue to learn, grow and evolve myself, and remain a work in progress!
Life CAN get “messy” – and mine is no different…
I’ve had some amazing highs AND some pretty awful lows – times when I thought I’d hit Rock Bottom –
- a VERY bitter, messy and lengthy divorce and custody battle
- the loss (death) of family and friends
- living through a breast cancer issue
- chronic (business related) anxiety, depression, health and weight problems,
and then came the BIG one…
In September 2014, my youngest son Alex was found dead at his home at the age of 23. No reason, no explanation and no answers for almost a year. This lead to major grief, depression and PTSD (post traumatic stress disorder).
In that split second my life changed forever! It would NEVER be the same again! I wasn’t the same person I was before, and many of my passions died when Alex died.
After 18 months of “dealing and healing,” my husband, Graham and I walked away from our successful business of 10 years in Sydney, packed up our lives and headed north to get a fresh start in Port Stephens on the mid north coast of NSW (Australia).
And I discovered there IS more to life…
when I finally acknowledged that all my past experiences have shaped the person I was 10 YEARS AGO, YESTERDAY, who I am TODAY and who I will be TOMORROW! The good news is that each time we get broken, we have the opportunity to “repair” ourselves and become even more beautiful because of our experience/s – like this piece of pottery…
I am BRAVE, I am BRUISED, I am WHO I’m meant to be – this is ME…
Big love… Cherene ❤
“By healing ourselves, we give others permission to heal also!”